Geelong Kitchen Renovations
Geelong’s Number 1 Kitchen Builder
The name you can trust on when it comes to your needs for bespoke kitchen designs, remodeling services, bench tops, cabinetry and carpentry supplies for kitchen in Geelong, Australia and nearby locations.
Free Design Consultation
There is no doubt that the kitchen is one of the biggest assets of your home because it is where memories are made and where most cooking is done. Not to mention the fact that it is also a great space to have get-togethers, to do school projects and to just catch up with your family at the end of the day. Hiring a professional and experienced cabinet maker to design and build your kitchen means that you get to have a custom built kitchen at the most reasonable price.
In our company, we lead a team of skilled and talented craftsmen to design, plan, and oversee all the aspects to provide the best build and to come up with fast solutions if need be.
Kitchen design style is almost always controlled by your house’s current theme or look. However, you always have the upper hand in making sure that you like the design style for your kitchen. Nowadays, kitchen styles are dubbed as very open to changes. The most common and popular ones are the contemporary and the classic design styles.
If you want your benchtop to be totally unique, our company can also do that for you. With our team of designers, you can make sure to have someone who will look at every aspect of your design and give you the necessary advice to help you make adjustments along the way. So, if you want a different material that’s different from your original choice, we can do that for you and more. Our granite benchtops are the most durable and the popular choice to date.
On top of these, Geelong Kitchen Renovations also guarantee these:
Expert Design and Quote
on our end, we see to it that the renovation process comes with a free quote, and you can have this done online. On that note, you really don’t have to worry about anything, but filling up the form. Our team is always ready to come up with a detailed estimate for your next reno project. On top of this, we can give you a design that is free of charge!
Budget-Based and Fast Solutions
we really know how costly it is to plan and do a kitchen remodelling project. So, we have comprehensive and customisable services to forego the unnecessary cost to hire separate tradesmen and to ensure that you are well within your working budget. Allow us to be your expert help in building or remodelling that kitchen you really wanted.
we uphold all of our clients’ ideas, specifications and concepts, and for that, we are willing to go the extra mile of making sure that all details are checked off the list. Regardless of your project size, we will make sure to have it all done according to your plan.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How much does a kitchen renovation cost in Geelong?
The cost of kitchen renovation is made dependent on several factors, such as but not limited to the size of the kitchen, materials needed, the difficulty of the design, the fittings, kitchen accents and others. The different components like the electric and plumbing works also form part of the cost.
Below are estimates based on different kitchen sizes that will help you with a working plan:
- Small-Sized Kitchens – the cost can start at $8,000 to $15,000. This may be made inclusive of some standard cabinets, stone benchtops, and some few kitchen fixtures.
- Medium-Sized Kitchens – the cost can start at $15,000 to $30,000 for this kitchen size. This may be made inclusive of other kitchen renovation components such as high-end cabinets and benchtops. The materials you choose also play a key role in coming up with the cost.
- Larger sized Kitchens – the cost can start at $30,000 up to $60,000. However, the options for materials, accessories and other fixtures can make the cost go higher.
What is the cheapest way to renovate a kitchen in Geelong?
Kitchen renovations are a great investment, and what’s so great about it is that you can always confine the execution within your fixed budget. Here are some guides to have it done:
- Hire an expert service provider. While it is everyone’s belief that it would be cheaper to do a kitchen remodelling by yourself, hiring a pro to get it done will help save you more on unnecessary costs. This is also true regarding the time you save from unnecessary back jobs and fixes. The services of a renovation company can be tailor-made to fit your budget.
- Plan the renovation with the future in mind. Apart from having a concrete kitchen design in mind, as well as material needs, it is also wise to plan things with the right mindset. Think of how your needs will be five or ten years from now. With that kind of thinking, you won’t end up with constant changes or fixes.
What is the most expensive part about remodelling a kitchen in Australia?
Cabinets! Cabinetry can often take up the majority of the budget when it comes to redoing the kitchen. Appliances as well – if you are getting high end sinks and appliances this can also end up costing a lot of money. Every kitchen is different and every customer’s budgets and ideas are different, so we try to work with you closely to optimise your costs so you can make the best decision and get the most out of your investment.
Should I renovate my kitchen before selling?
This is a practice that a lot of residential owners do, and it is actually a great idea. For most potential buyers, they look at properties that have recently remodelled kitchens. In planning your project, keep in mind that your selling price is just right to make up for your renovation expenses. Also, your upgrades must reflect both look and practical functions. To say the least, your kitchen must give a return on what you have invested.
How often should I renovate my kitchen?
Experts recommend that kitchen renovations are ideally done every 10 to 15 years. However, it may be performed earlier or more frequently when you have changing needs or when you have a growing family.